Where to buy
Looking to get your hands on some Martin's Sweet Farm goodies? This has been an interesting year, to say the least. While you used to be able to find Martin's Sweet Farm at a few local farmers' markets, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we made the tough decision to stay closer to home. We will not be participating in any farmers' markets for the 2020 season. You can however visit our little shop at the farm where social distancing is made super easy. We're open every Saturday, 10 AM to 4PM, or by chance or appointment:) We are also happy to offer handsfree porch pickup available every day of the week with a bit of notice.
You can also pick up Martin's Sweet Farm goodies at select retail partners in Southwestern Ontario, including:
- Artsy Phartsy Paint Lounge and Marketplace in Acton
- International Meats & Deli in Brookville
- Top Market Family Farm in Cambridge
- Camp store at KOA Toronto West in Campbellville
- Cate & Co Vintage Boutique in Campbellville
- Wellington Country Marketplace in Guelph
- Dettweiler's Sausage in Kitchener
- La Rose Specialty Foods & Fine Italian Bakery in Milton
- The Gallery Upstairs in Milton
- Wheelbarrow Orchards in Milton
- Sprinkles on Top in Stoney Creek
Have a store and want to carry Martin's Sweet Farm products? Drop an email to Les@MartinsSweetFarm.com and request details on our wholesale program.